Submittal deadline was November 11, 2022. We are no longer accepting abstracts.
This track will focus on the latest advancements in our fundamental understandings of wood fibers, process phenomena and product performance at both low and high solids content.
Suggested topics included:
• Fiber suspension dynamics in the approach flow, headbox, forming and press sections
• Product performance and the relationship to physical properties of paper and board
• New technologies for improving the circularity of fibre-based packaging
• Advances in 3D fibre forming/molding
• Novel technologies in forming, pressing and drying
• Modelling to simulate water removal, water balance, and rewetting
• Energy saving technologies for improving heat efficiency