PIMA Management Track at a Glance
The PIMA Management Track is organized by TAPPI's PIMA Management Division. It includes content for executives looking for input on how to better run organizations as well as Young Professionals and Women in Industry looking for more guidance in their jobs.
The Track will provide insight, tools, and techniques for all levels of experience in areas of digitalization, multigenerational leadership, building a culture ready for innovation, and many others.
Suggested Topics Include:
- Leadership and management to engage the workforce
- Creating space for disruptive innovation
- Fostering new ideas
- Creating an empowered workforce
- Leadership and professional development
Women in Industry (Panel)
The Women in Industry Division seeks to develop content with raised awareness and heightened appreciation for how the differences between women and men can lead to a more integrated, engaged, and successful workforce.
- Leadership development
- Women in research
The Young Professional Division session within the PIMA Management Track is focused on analyzing and discussing job retention within the paper, pulp and packaging industry, with a special focus on young talent.
- Attracting and retaining young talent
- Eliminating barriers for effective communication
- Working with and leading multi-generational teams
- Adapting hiring to recruit and retain top talent from green to veteran
- Versatility in onboarding process to maximize retention and information transfer
Information Technology (IT)
PIMA IT is focused on issues around leadership and collaboration in areas where IT organizations have an opportunity to contribute to broad, organizational improvement projects.
- IT Leadership
- IT Governance practices
- Digital transformation to drive innovation
- Terminology around industry trends in data
- Best practices (Working with Operations) on Business Transformation projects