"TRENDING IN THE AISLES"
Tuesday, May 3 • 10:00am - 3:30pm
• Curious about what new and innovative products suppliers are bringing to the show floor?
• Eager to see live demonstrations but not sure when they'll be held?
Take a look at the daily "Trending in the Aisles" schedule and start planning your exhibit floor experience today!
The "Trending in the Aisles" (TITA) page and TAPPICon app will be updated on a regular basis before and throughout the Conference, so visit often!
Tuesday, May 3rd
10:00am -3:30pm - Exhibit Hall is Open! Over 100 exhibitors offer solutions to your specific problems
10:30am - 11:00am - Belt Conveyor Guarding - Booth 333
- Presentation: Conveyor guarding
10:30am - 11:00am - Valmet - Booth 525 Diamond sponsor
- Demonstration: New Robotic Inspection Service - Robot can inspect confined spaces and other hard-to-access areas
11:00am - 11:30am - Radix - Booth 400 Ruby sponsor
Demonstration: Digital Integrated Asset Data Lifecycle - a live demo and dashboard how our knowledge in OT/IT and ET combined can leverage data to drive operational excellence and enable data-driven organization
11:00am -11:30pm -Enerquin - Booth 227
- Case study: Heat Recovery from Turbo Exhaust: A Rebuild Project
11:00am - 11:30am - American Roller - Booth 114
- Presentation: Roller bearings
11:30am - 12:00pm - Firefly AB/FNA - Booth 815
- Presentation: Fire Prevention and Protection Systems
11:30am - 12:00pm - Superior Products International - Booth 236
- Presentation: HPC Spray-on Insulation
12:00pm - 1:30pm - New Technology Showcase II
- Hear 7-minutes presentations on the latest technologies and advances in the industry!
- Located conveniently on the exhibit floor; Click here for presentation details.
1:00pm - 1:30pm - Cristini - Booth 322
- Demonstration: FiberScanOnLine™ 1.0
1:00pm - 1:30pm - Yokogawa - Booth 606
- Demonstration: Magnetic-Flowmeter/Yokogawa Pulp & Paper Magmeter - Prevents leaks and damage to the electrode by injecting PFA lining material directly into a full welded punch plate
1:30pm - 2:00pm - BUTTING - Booth 226
- Presentation: Stainless steel spools and fabricated pipe
1:30pm- 2:00pm - Jedson Engineering - Booth 500
- Presentation: DCS Migration - Planning, Principles and Pitfalls; Dust Control
2:00pm - 2:30pm - Columbia Machine - Booth 701
- Presentation: Palletizing solutions
2:30pm - 3:00pm - Thiele Kaolin - Booth 702
- Presentation: Tailored mineral solutions